Skip to content
Written by a woman to all women.
- All women have folds on their stomachs when they bend forward.
- If someone tells you you’re beautiful, believe them. They are not scaring.
- Sometimes we wake up with an aversion that could kill a goat.
- Against all women who are unhappy with their wear and tear, another woman wishes she had them.
- You should have more confidence. And if you see yourself as others do, you will have more confidence.
- Do not go looking for a man to save you. Be the one who saves himself.
- It’s okay not to love every part of your body… but you should still do it.
- We all have this one friend who seems to have it all figured out. This woman who seems to be living a perfect life. Think about it, you may be that woman in the eyes of others.
- You should resign in the first place. Not as an option, emergency or contingency plan.
- You’re a woman. That alone makes you extremely important.